Monday, November 10, 2008

 

Knowles Finds Peace With Manager Father

Beyonce Knowles

She says: My father and I had a tougher time years ago. But there been a smooth transition, a power struggle. He taught me the importance of enterprise. And she admits it taken time and patience on both ends to find balance in their relationship. I ve never had a problem standing up to when my father come to my business. The 27-year-old singer was informed by his dear dad, because before getting to his fame with pop group Destiny Child - formed in 1990. BEYONCE KNOWLES has discovered a way to maintain peace with his manager / father MATTHEW KNOWLES - that ve-business forbidden to speak on panel.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]